I'm bäkk .. :c
It's funny how someone can break your heart, and you still love them with all the little pieces .. i know, that's so wierd ..
I like you , I love you , I admire you ... I just need you . I need you like fish needs water , like a human needs oxygen , like a flower needs sunlight.
i'm nothing without you ..
When i see you i'm like 7th heaven . When you look me in the eyes i get millions of butterfiles racing around my stomach, not planning on stopping ..
Even though i may not know you well enough, i'm sure that you mean more than life itself to me .
I may sound crazy to you , but im just crazy for you .
But im scared . Scared that you'll hurt me ( and u just do it ) . I've got hurt badly , and i don't want it to happen again . Know that i'll never hurt you , no lie to you .
You are perfect to me .. Your eyes , Your smile , Your hair, Your fucking piercing they make me happy .. I'm not sure what i'm gonna do now , but i'm gonna leave it like this ..
I let u go , hun .
What's the use of a heart?, When your heart gets broken ..
What's the use of breath? If you make me breathless ...
What's the use of a soul ? If you soul gets stolen ...
What's the use of speech ? If you never speak to me ...
What's the point of feelings ? If someone dislikes you for them ...
* I loved you and i still do ... * // * but you go and forget my feelings for you ... :c THANK YOU ! :c
I rlly want to touch ( heart ) but when i try to touch , it get broken , maybe ... it's best if i keep away ..
For you : YOU PLAYED MU FEELINGS, YOU DO NOT LOVE ME , YOU LIE TO ME , IN THE END YOU LEAVE ME .. SO THANK YOU .. HAD WANTED TO .. !
No comments:
Post a Comment